Sunday, November 30, 2008

Screen Protector for ANY device or gadget

I got a new screen protector the other week for my new iPhone, pretty neat. This invisibleSHIELD is made from a unique material originally created for the military to protect the leading edges of helicopter blades. The company states that it offers protection that the other screen protectors, covers, skins, or cases just can not match. So far so good. They have over 2,000 copyrighted, precision-cut designs for a variety of gadgets, including iPods, smartphones, cell phones and more. This should protect my iPone from scratches.


The invisibleSHIELD is a custom cut full body shield, available for many types of devices. It has a patent-pending full-body contour wrap and should keep my phone looking like the day that I bought it.

If you are not completely satisfied with the coverage of the invisibleSHIELD, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. Lets hope I do not have to use that. Also if the invisibleSHIELD ever scratches, they will replace it for free, for life. So what do you have to lose other than those unsightly scratches?

No comments: