Sunday, February 15, 2009
Don't rely on Stimulus Bill for a Job - Job Tips you need to know
There is no one surefire single resource to get that job.
You need to understand and use all of the resources available to you. Don’t let your biases get in the way. Everything makes sense.
Some good resources in addition to personal contacts are:
• third parties (employment agencies and executive search firms).
• help-wanted advertisements.
• management consulting firms.
• alumni placement services.
• professional and technical society placement services.
Be inventive and take initiative. It’s up to you to make the phone ring. Your results from any resource will be as worthwhile as your level of aggressiveness and persistence.
For more extensive job information visit Career and Jobs.