Monday, February 02, 2009

Valentine’s Day - What does a Guy get his Valentine?

Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14, 2009 is rapidly approaching guys. Did you know that the U.S. Greeting Card Association estimates approximately one billion valentines are sent each year worldwide, making the day the second largest card-sending holiday of the year behind Christmas. Who does all of that counting?

Finding the right Valentine’s Day gift is probably the most difficult shopping experience in a guy’s life. After all this is the “Day of Love”. After a few years I am all out of ideas. I did the flowers thing, then there was the candy year. Last year was the stuffed teddy bear. Two years before that it was the teddy bear with candy. That one was good - I sure know how to pick candy. Jewelry was a winner but I can’t do that this year I need to save that one for her birthday.

Oh, I give up - I guess it will be flowers this year!

Say it with flowers

No comments: