Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Any Millionaire Movie Star, Rapper, Politician, Wallstreet Exec can give Money to US. Gov. as GIFT

How to make "Gifts Contributions" to the United States Government

    Citizens who wishes to make a general donation to the U.S. government may send contributions to a specific account called "Gifts to the United States." That account was established in 1843 to accept gifts from individuals wishing to express their patriotism to the United States.

    Money deposited into that account is for used for general purposes by the federal government and would be available for budget needs. These contributions are considered an unconditional gift to the government. Financial gifts can be made by check or money order payable to the United States Treasury.

    So it looks like there is NO obstacle to Multi-Millionaire Hollywood stars for example giving their money to the government. They don't need to wait for tax reform to take a larger portion of their money. There's an old saying "Put your money where your mouth is". So if anyone has too much money they can simply "Gift it to the U.S. government".

==> Blog

No comments: