Monday, June 20, 2011

Musik@The Sands presents the Four Tops & the Temptations - Thursday - Jun 23rd

Musik@The Sands Presents The Four Tops & The Temptations
Thursday - Jun 23, 2011 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm

    Enjoy a trip to Motown with two of music’s legendary acts. The Four Tops’ first Motown hit, “Baby I Need Your Loving,” came in 1964 and launched a string of hits for the group that included the No. 1 smash “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch),” “It’s The Same Old Song,” “Reach Out (I’ll Be There),” “Standing In The Shadows Of Love” and “Bernadette.” In 1990, with 24 Top 40 hits to their credit, the group was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

    One of the finest vocal groups of the 1960s, The Temptations have produced some of the most classic songs of all time. Among their best known hits are “My Girl,” “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg,” “I Can’t Get Next to You,” “Ball of Confusion,” “Just My Imagination” and “Papa Was a Rolling Stone.” The group was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989.

Tickets-$49 and $59.

====> Lehigh Valley Events & Attractions

==> Blog

No comments: