- The Federal Government does not create wealth.
- The private sector creates wealth - Big corporations, small businesses, partnerships, and self-employed individuals selling products and services create the wealth in America.
- The government takes the private sector’s wealth through taxes and spends it.
- It’s easy to spend other people’s money, isn’t it?
- To date the Federal Government has spent $14.4 trillion more than the private sector has created over the years.
- So what’s the easy solution for the Federal Government – Naturally, take more private sector wealth through taxes.
- Bottom Line – This is a spending problem – the Federal Government is addicted to ALL manner of spending the people’s money.