In some comparison test drives the Kia Optima midsize sedan ranked ahead of the popular Honda Accord according to Consumer Reports.
Why did the Optima edge out the Honda Accord.
· quick steering and superior handling.
· 200-horsepower four-cylinder engine delivers good performance.
· fuel economy is good - EPA rating of 24 mpg in city driving & 35 mpg highway
· the six-speed automatic transmission shifted smoothly.
· it has an attractive interior & plenty of trunk space.
· Optima got a Top Safety Pick from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety on its crash test performance.
==>Get a Free Quote on a New Car
==>You could save thousands on a car!